This page of dog resources is a compiled list of links to resources you may find useful. A lot of our research comes from information we found on these sites and their related articles. These links are NOT affiliated links, simply links to useful institutions and kennel clubs around the world. I hope you find them as useful and informative as I have.
Dog Resources – Links
Global Dog Resources
The Global Dog Resource section is where we have compiled a list of sources that are considered by many to be international. These international sourced of information were handpicked by Farmer Jer, due to his referencing these sites in the past. This happened when researching articles. The sites, societies or otherwise that are mentioned here are those which were found to be used on a regular basis and thus are considered staple sources for credible information. Therefore, there may have been numerous other sources used, cited or referenced which did not make this list. The frequency with which we found sources to be useful, generally decides whether or not the sources made it to our resources page.
Regional Dog Resources
The regional dog resources are conveniently broken down here for you. And hence, it’s a little easier to navigate. Simply scroll to your country of choice to find some great resources to information about dogs from that particular country. Although we may have referenced, cited, researched or utilized information found on a site that may have its origins in the country stated, not all sources made the cut, so to speak. Again, we only chose to list sources which time and again proved their usefulness. We hope you find them equally useful.
Best Dog Heating Pad To Keep Your Pooch Warm
Recommended Dog Gear
Take a look at our Recommended page for a variety of dog products and items. Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Dog Houses – For small dog breeds, medium dogs, large dogs, and even extra large dog houses!
- Books, Literature, and Media – We’re working on compiling hundreds of titles of the best video, audio, and books we can find on dogs just for you.
- Gifts – Only gifts for the discerning dog, and maybe something nice for you too.
- Harnesses, Collars, and Leashes – We don’t recommend anything that will harm a dog. At DHT we believe in a harm-free training experience so you won’t find any of those collars that cut into the dog’s neck. And no shock stuff either. But, we do have some very cool tech collars worth looking at.
- Dog Life Jackets and Other Specialty Equipment – Keep your dog safe with you out on the water this summer.
- GPS and Tracking Collars – As mentioned, very cool tech collars worth checking.
- Dishes for Dog Food and Water – No garbage, only decent products. We like stuff that will last and won’t fade in the sun.
- We’ve got more reviews coming at you all the time so stay tuned for more from the Dog House Times team!
If you’re shopping for a heater for your dog, whether for your dog house, garage or anywhere else, this indoor/outdoor pet heater has been trusted by professionals for over 40 years. And we trust it too. It’s the safest option to keep your pooch toasty.
Some Recommended Reading:
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Try our recommendations page.